Eric D. Mininberg, M.D.
As a leader in his field, Dr. Eric Mininberg diagnoses and treats patients with all cancer types. Dr. Mininberg joined Piedmont Cancer Institute in 2003 and now serves as the President.
Dr. Mininberg has numerous publications and abstracts in Hematology and Oncology. He currently remains actively involved in clinical research trials.
He is married and has two children. He loves to cook and has a large friendly rescue retriever mix named “Nickel”.
• American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), Diplomate
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Member
• Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO), Lifetime Member
• Dartmouth University Alumni Association, Member
• University of Virginia Alumni Association, Member
• Scientific Board of Advisors for CytoDyn
• American Society of Clinical Oncology Merit Award
• Elsa U. Pardee Foundation Grant for Community Oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
• Cum Laude Society, St. Albans School, Washington, DC
Eric D. Mininberg, M.D. practices at: