William S. Jonas, M.D.
Dr. William Jonas is an experienced oncologist and hematologist at Piedmont Cancer Institute and is the former President of the medical staff at Piedmont Hospital. He treats patients with all cancer types given his extensive experience in oncology and hematology. In his free time, he enjoys traveling with his family.
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Member
• American Society of Hematology (ASH), Member
• Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO), Lifetime Member
Publications & Contributions
• Georgia Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center at Grady Health System Award of Appreciation
• Translation of Innovative Designs into Phase I Trials. Journal of Clinical Oncology
• Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology Review
• The promise of immunotherapy in prostate cancer: From concept to reality
• A Multidisciplinary Care Management Program for Patients with Sickle Cell Syndromes Significantly Reduces Health Care Resource Utilization
Appointments & Presentations
• Past President of Medical Staff – Piedmont Hospital
• Past Chair, Department of Medicine – Piedmont Hospital
• Past Presenter – American Society of Hematology
William S. Jonas, M.D. practices at: